WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN FCAA?
By becoming a member
- You will receive bi annual newsletter by e-mail
- Participate in FCAA chalk artist awards.
- Have exclusive access to a private FCAA Facebook page updated with member only opportunities.
- Be eligible for chalk artist certification designation
- Have access to member only information and documentation on the FCAA website ( Coming soon )
- We also update our members regularly with information event details in the state of Florida.
- Membership dues are $10 per year and due by the 15th of January.
- Membership dues go towards the FCAA website and materials for community related projects and events.
- Dues can be paid by cash or check payable to: FCAA or Florida Chalk Artists Association
FCAA Membership dues can be collected in person at events by the FCAA President Janet Tombros and FCAA Treasurer Theresa Hawkins.
Pay dues online though Paypal. We charge a 1$ processing fee for online convenience.
Please write the following information on a 3×5 card:
HOW MANY STREET PAINTING EVENTS YOU HAVE DONE?
Mail this 3×5 card and $10 to FCAA Treasurer Theresa Hawkins
c/o Theresa Hawkins
4229 Conway Place Circle
Orlando, FL 32812-7992